Making sure that you buy the right type of mobility scooter for your needs can make all the difference so you want to try and get it right the first time around when you possibly can.
Below are some of the things that you might consider when shopping for a mobility scooter.
- Is the mobility scooter suitable for road use if you intend to use it on roads?
- Are you comfortable in general when seated on it?
- Will it fit inside your current vehicle? If you have intentions of regularly transporting it.
- Do you have a suitable area/space to store it?
- Does the price fit your current budget?
- What faults are common with the make and model that you are interested in?
- Will you need it as a temporary aid or long term?
- How often will you use it?
- What speed are you looking for
- Are you looking for a lightweight model or something a bit heavier?
Last Updated on