With there being a good amount of mobility aids available within the UK, the mobility scooter is up there as one of the most popular for people with mobility difficulties.
More are seen on the pavements and roads now as more people are able to get access to help that they need.
Here i will list some of the common benefits of owning and using a mobility scooter, in no particular order of importance.
1. Providing an easy method of short distance transport for those with needs.
2. Easy to operate.
3. The ability to carry light shopping and personal items.
4. Running off a rechargeable battery.
5. Require very minimal effort from the user.
6. They are usually smooth in motion and quiet while in operation.
7. Suitable for young and old.
9. They dont require an assistant.
10. Safe, as long as they are used responsibly.
As you can see, they are a real benefit for the user and can really make a difference to someone’s everyday life.
Photo from rachel.laureene
Last Updated on