There are lots of questions about mobility scooters and some are about specific makes and models of them, the Pride brand being one of them, so I’m going to consolidate a number of them that have not been published on the site before and hope that the community can help each other out with the answers.
1. A red light is showing on a Pride Victory mobility scooter and it wont run, what might be the cause of this?
2. Someone is looking for where they can get second hand parts for a Pride Victory 4, can you help at all?
3. Do you own a Pride Colt and have had problems with it?
4. What is the blade fuse rating for Pride mobility scooters?
5. Can i upgrade the battery on a Pride Gogo?
6. Can my Pride Colt scooter travel on a bus?
7. Can you charge Pride scooters without removing the batteries?
8. Someone looking for a Pride Celebrity replacement key.
9. A Pride Celebrity scooter keeps stopping, do you know why this might happen?
10. How to check the tire pressure on a Pride Celebrity x.
11. What causes a clicking noise from a Pride scooter transmission?
12. How long do the Colt Plus batteries last?
13. How to change the indicator on a Victory 4 model?
14. Why wont the batteries charge on a Celebrity x?
15. Is there an indicator relay in Pride mobility scooters?
16. Looking for Celebrity 3 spares.
17. Where to get a Celebrity x innertube and repair manual?
18. Where to get a Celebrity x sport replacement key?
19. Where to find spares for a Revo 3?
20. Why a Victory 4 keeps stopping and starting?
21. What batteries to use in a Celebrity xl?
22. What causes dead spots in the throttle of a gogo?
23. Why does my Pride gogo scooter keep going even though the brake is on?
If you can answer any of these questions then please comment below, it might be a good idea to refer to which question you are answering to, maybe by the number or any other way that you feel best.
Last Updated on